Adventures of Ned the Magnificent.
The rules for creating Characters are as follows:
- Characters start at 1st level.
- Characters start with a Standard adventurer’s kit, plus basic weapons and armor setup for which you have the perk.
- Character classes are restricted to classes presented in the Players Handbook 1, 2 and 3.
- Character races are allowed from any officially published book.
- Character classes, abilities, feats can be picked from any published book.
- Character classes, abilities, feats and races from Dragon Magazine as well as setting supplements are not allowed.
- No custom rules are allowed for characters.
- You must use the following template for your characters description:
Description (crunch) box
(Please Refer to the Players Hand Book for any sub categories in these.)
- Ability Scores:
Biography (fluff) box
- Summarized Biography:
Detailed Physical Description
- Distinguishing Features:(ex.: scars, tattoos, sparkles)
- Hair:(ex.: Color, texture, length)
- Eyes:(ex.: Shape, Color)
- Skin: (ex.: Color, Texture, Freckles, Glowy Stuff)
- Height & Weight:(Please refer to your race attributes)
- Physical Build: (ex.: Athletic, Slender, Sickly, Overweight)
- Clothing: (ex.: Detail, Quality, Fit. This Includes Armor.)
- Elemental Affinity: (if Genasi or Dragonborn)
Key Personality traits:
- Summary of Personality:
- What is the Goal of this Character?
- What is the Character’s plan to achieve the goal?
- Family: (ex.: Parents, Children, Spouse, Cherished Friends?)
- Religion: (ex.: Deity, level of commitment)
- Education:(Where/How/From Who did they learn their Class?)
- Views on Combat:
- Feelings on killing:
- Feelings on dying:
- Treatment of enemies:
- Treatment of Allies:
- Movements: (ex.: Fluid, Erratic, Nervous, Economic)
- Victory: (ex.: Gloat, Modest)
- Please write any extra notes about your character that don’t fit into the form here.
DM only Info:
If you would like to have some info that pertains to the story that you would like me to weave into the campaign please send me a private message so I can ad it to the DM notes.